Jump to content

How can I install World Editor v38?


Go to solution Solved by Raylee,

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Moderator
  • Solution

Hey ?

Some time ago I wrote a tutorial about the World Editor installation. 

Have you already looked at it?

 

 

Best regards
Raylee

Edited by Raylee

no, i haven't seen this. Thank you so much :)

hi, I managed to install the World Editor. But I have a problem. I cannot add any objects to a map I just created

https://metin2.download/picture/43161y2PBV6jbQqNo51sg1Nb7987h1SX/.gif

When I double-click it, the last window opens but even if I agree, nothing changes!

Do you think why?Insert image from URL

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Im machine.

  • Forum Moderator

I'm sure you messed up something in your folder structure.

Even your property folder should not display in your object list.

For example your property folder should look like this:

D:\ymir work\property

 

E.g:
The subfolders will then look like this:

D:\ymir work\property\a

 

I believe that your folder structure looks like this:

⚠️D:\ymir work\property\property\a\....⚠️

(This is a wrong structure)

 

Of course, this applies to all other folders as well!

 

E.g the folder 'zone':

D:\ymir work\zone

 

 

The subfolders will then look like this, for example:

D:\ymir work\zone\a

 

I hope that was somehow understandable.

 

 

Best regards
Raylee

Edited by Raylee

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.