Jump to content

BUG VIP SYSTEM


Go to solution Solved by Amun,

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have the following problem .. if I activate the vip I cannot attack the characters of the other empire.

 

Thanks for help.

 

 

https://metin2.download/picture/WnOQrf3BSDnnAnZmC0sNbDXeO7Rf77h2/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25517-bug-vip-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.