Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have put this system and I open it with F6 with this function ---------> onPressKeyDict[app.DIK_F6]    = lambda : self.interface.ShowDungeonInfoInterface()

 

Image of system:

 

I have put this button on the mini map but I don't know how to make it open the system:

Image of button:

 

My uiminimap.py file:

https://pastebin.com/ZMRetVms

 

Hope someone can help me :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 5
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25488-dungeon-info-minimap-button-function/
Share on other sites

i dont understand..can u please help me?

 

i tryed with that :

def __DungeonInfo(self):

        self.wndDungeonInfo = None

        self.wndDungeonInfo.Open()

 

but dont work...

Edited by ilovegreendays
  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.