Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 1/24/2021 at 6:02 AM, Shogun said:

I think it's pretty obvious that you don't have enough memory?

I have enough space, but the problem is in the char item.cpp file. When I add a new system, the problem appears to me of not having enough space.I also tried adding the same system in another source, which worked

?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25472-problem-with-freebsd/#findComment-135481
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.