Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, i need help :( 
I search 2 days ago... and i not found solution its my problem...

This problem : I delete all accounts and player characters and items and etc and full clean...
And i try registrate the server and cant create the account.... "Alredy exists" and i delete my account :(  I can registrate other username... 
but according to them the old is inside, and i not know how delete the deleted account.. where save ?  (Syserr 0..) 
And the question : Where find log the deleted accounts and player "data" ? :(  

Edited by petmen021

Hát van ilyen :D

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25439-mysql-accounts/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, petmen021 said:

Hello everyone, i need help :( 
I search 2 days ago... and i not found solution its my problem...

This problem : I delete all accounts and player characters and items and etc and full clean...
And i try registrate the server and cant create the account.... "Alredy exists" and i delete my account :(  I can registrate other username... 
but according to them the old is inside, and i not know how delete the deleted account.. where save ?  (Syserr 0..) 
And the question : Where find log the deleted accounts and player "data" ? :(  

send me in pm your skype

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25439-mysql-accounts/#findComment-135341
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.