Map_allow > Cores > How to put all map index properly

Hey guys ! I am a server owner and i have a question , 

I have in total 64 maps , but per core the max map allowance is 32 

My question is how can i put all maps on all cores so my players can communicate with each other no matter on which map/channel they are .

I tried different methods like spread the maps in different cores but it still does not work for example players can communicate from ch6 map1 blue to ch1 map 1 blue but if they are in ch6 desert they cannot communicate with people from ch1 . And this is not only for desert ( desert is just an example ) 

Thank you in advance ! 

Edited by StarLegend9

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Vaynz said:

64 Maps in one core huh. This thing is a little unpleasant because it will affect your server through lag. My opinion is to share them on each core and make optimization for p2p communication.

I have in total 64 maps >> MAP INDEX i did not add them all on one core the problem is tho

when i seperate them for example i put them on all 4 cores seperated and i put dungeons on CH 99 i get bugs / dungeons cannot be entered people get stuck on maps etc 

About dungeons you need to have example for demont tower

You need to have temple hwang and demond tower on same core. 

Same way for azrael dungeon

Sohan with nemere dungeon. And all like this

Edited by Vaynz