Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am experiencing a fairly old bug, but nowhere can I find information on how to fix it.

 

The problem is with resetting some quests after completing the dungeons. When the player finishes several quests on the server and sometimes enters and exits the dungeon, random completed quests restart (and player can do them again). The problem is completely random and I can't figure out the cause.

 

I am asking for help and will be grateful if somebody share solution.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.