Jump to content

Recommended Posts

0110 00:12:19896 :: ValueError
0110 00:12:19896 :: : 
0110 00:12:19896 :: incomplete format
0110 00:12:19896 :: 

 

So, I've tried a bunch of things to try and get this to work, the closest I've gotten is to here. It all "works" as in runs, but when you have your cursor on items you don't see anything on them anymore ?‍♂️ I've used -- 

        if chr.IsGameMaster(player.GetMainCharacterIndex()):
                self.AppendTextLine(localeInfo.ITEM_VNUM_TOOLTIP % (int(itemVnum)), self.COLOR_VNUM)

COLOR_VNUM = 0xffFFFF00

and doing the item_vnum_tooltip %d into the locale.

I don't know what else to do, or how to fix it or if there is another good tutorial/guide that I can follow to get this working. I am very new to this part of metin2 so please beare with me :D thanks, if anyone could help me with anything I'd be really greatful.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25308-vnum-on-items/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.