Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I uploaded the graphics to the client and I have a problem as below. Even when I only change the graphics files, the problem still exists. I've been playing at a friend's house and it works at his house, so the graphics are ok. I use old files. I'm putting the graphics in the attachment. 

 

Thanks

 

rJhhI2m.jpg

 

https://mega.nz/file/sTpCTARA#bp_Au3tqVFP0OMc5TKH7dTyWzpgpDZwGu3JgrL-Si20

 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5225a9205b9e64e2e973e9abbe61bf2aea1e1b53947f46c7857e0df926437ef5/detection

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25212-client-graphics/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.