Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys ! I have the problem that I can't drop alchemy stones from the alchemy window

 

spacer.png

 

I Found something in the game.py

 

def __DropItem
elif player.SLOT_TYPE_DRAGON_SOUL_INVENTORY == attachedType:
                dropItemIndex = player.GetItemIndex(player.DRAGON_SOUL_INVENTORY, attachedItemSlotPos)
                item.SelectItem(dropItemIndex)
                dropItemName = item.GetItemName()

 

but my sysrr is clean

 

Does anyone have a idea? or maybe the same problem?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25199-alchemy-drop-alchemy-stone-not-possible/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.