Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello there!

 

I have no vision,noor creativity....that's why I am looking for your help :D

 

I couldn't find the original guild emblem over the internet...I was struggling to edit it myself but results are nowhere near to what I remember that emblem looked.

 

So,if you can do it,the guild emblem should be the one from one the photo's and following 16x12 on size.

 

The effort will be rewarded. 

 

https://metin2.download/picture/t8AqWRby2tX5XK5Lmv53EjSk8x5uFWE9/.png

 

https://metin2.download/picture/WML699LFtS42P6T0010IgqIq3H1KMT05/.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25193-guild-emblem-image-editor/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.