Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello,

 

I have a problem with the last hit. Sometimes when I hit somebody with the last hit of the normal combo, they won't get knocked down. Sometimes, they don't even get damage.

 

SYSERR from client:

 

1217 23:16:51144 :: CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo(wComboType=0, wComboIndex=6) - (dwComboArrayIndex=5) >= (pComboData->ComboIndexVector.size()=4)
1217 23:16:51144 :: CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo(wComboType=0, wComboIndex=7) - (dwComboArrayIndex=6) >= (pComboData->ComboIndexVector.size()=4)
1217 23:16:51159 :: CActorInstance::__RunNextCombo(wComboType=0, wComboIndex=8) - (dwComboArrayIndex=7) >= (pComboData->ComboIndexVector.size()=4)

 

Here's a GIF with it happening: https://metin2.download/picture/JnmaDHHYVKYQ2VZ1ofuOa5f2w86T7F57/.gif

P.S: It is not normal, I've played multiple servers, you should fall there. It happens too often. I think the errors are from that, also I happen to recieve sometimes this error too: 

CInstanceBase::PushTCPState You can't send move packets to yourself!

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25127-character-not-falling-at-last-hit/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.