Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi, 

I have a countdown event in the guild war. When the countdown is over I want to send a command to the guild war map. Purge all or mob destroy command. how can I do that?
Does it make sense to give players purge all privileges?
For example, will 160 people run commands in an 80v80 battle cause it to hurt?
I am waiting for your ideas and opinions ...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25115-command-sending-in-guild-war/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.