Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I have a question for who can help me. The normal shadows of the objects are from the shadow.dds, generated by WorldEditor. What I want is to process the shadows in real time for the granny objects, by binary. I want this to create larger shadows automatically for objects, npcs and pcs based on global light pos. The problem is I don't really know where to edit these. I need some ideas where can I edit. I think is a useful things for all of us, because the shadows are rended on a defined range, and this improve the performance. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25015-objects-shadow-directly-on-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.