Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good Morning,

 

I have a Metin2 Server project in progress, already with advanced work. However, all the few Devs I know are busy with their own projects to enter a new project.

 

I come here to try to get a reliable Dev. A Dev who wants to have work for at least the next 5 years, as I don't do projects that have a 2 month perspective.

 

As I already had my dose of being robbed in this work environment, I ask with the greatest respect that whoever is interested send me a message here on the Forum, with your Discord and some way of "proving" that you are a trustworthy person.

 

I wish you all a good day and a passing through this pandemic.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24990-the-journey-to-find-a-trustworthy-dev/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.