Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys from metin2dev, I have a problem with the client, I transformed and I went out and gave me this error as soon as I try to enter the pg could anyone help me? Used source based martysama.
1124 20:33:00139 :: 
game.py(line:221) Open
game.py(line:632) StartGame
game.py(line:784) RefreshCharacter
interfaceModule.py(line:600) RefreshCharacter
uiCharacter.py(line:1296) RefreshCharacter
uiCharacter.py(line:1344) __SetSkillSlotData
uiCharacter.py(line:1032) RefreshSkill
uiCharacter.py(line:1008) __RefreshSkillPage

GameWindow.Open - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:skill.GetSkillType - Failed to find skill by 119

1124 20:33:00139 :: ============================================================================================================
1124 20:33:00139 :: Abort!!!!


 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24950-hello-i-have-error-with-skill/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.