Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello friends,

I'm very new to the Metin2 developing scene. I'm not very interested to create a new public metin2 server. Instead of that, I want to understand the mechanics, concepts and codes behind a metin2 server. Of course I want to create existing features by myself and new features (love to share in the future my work with the community). Is there any guideline, documentation or other helpstuff that would help me to understand more of the technicial ascept behind the files? Do you have some advises? I'm already aware of the fundamentals like virtualing a server with files (like fliege), editor, ssh and the basic stuff. beside of that I'm working as developer, so I do understand some of the basics and maybe a little beyond of it :)

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.