Jump to content

Question about creating a small program for Metin2 using Python/C++ language


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm going to make a short script in Python/C++/C# or LUA, reading the general chat messages in Metin2's private server client and depending on the content of the message I'm reading, I'm going to do the appropriate operation. My question is how can I interfere with the private server process. How can I connect to it? Receive and interpret messages from it? I am completely green in the topic of creating mods for this game, so please be understanding. Thank you in advance for all answers.

Edited by Shelby
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.