Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I want to pay for a Developer to fix 2 problems. 

1. I want to make the window from Great Offline Shop to Close when I press ESC.

2. I have a bug when I try to drag an item on a player, the exchange window doesen’t OPEN. But when I press the trade button the exhange window opens. I don’t have any syserr errors. Sorry for my Bad English.

 

Discord: DAVID.ro#4568

 

I Will only talk with people with reputaion on this forum. Thanks!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24889-looking-for-somebody-to-fix-2-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.