Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello, I've got a big problem, sunddenly, I've got FDWATCH 23 error, so I tried to :

 

-Change game & db (Doesn't work)

-Change item_proto/mob_proto (Doesn't work)

-Change mob_drop_item.txt/special_utem_group.txt (Doesn't work)

-Change and repair my SQL table (Doesnt work)

-Fix other syserr's error (Doesn't work)

-Delete "Object" folder into quest (Doesn't work).

 

So I don't know what I can do, nobody can connect in game, automaticaly kicked after select character.

 

2014 with vanilla.

 

syserr :

 

FDWATCH: peer null in event: ident 23
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2462-fdwatch-23-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

 

Your problem is the monster of ServerFiles folder. One of those folders causing this problem. 
 
I say to delete each folder and see all the monster that is the problem folderu

 

 

This is the epvp solution for FDWATCH 21 I think, 23 is totally different :/

 

Anyways, thanks ^^

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2462-fdwatch-23-problem/#findComment-16783
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.