Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, Guys

I need Some help in Special storage system

when  I Enter  gmake all code in Putty

I Have Problem In Item_Char.cpp

I am Trying To Solve This Problem But The Same Problem Repeats every time

 

Screenshot

https://metin2.download/picture/0g97oYP88VVfVrMc9YZH94ik2DU44N0G/.png

---------------

google translate

---------------

 

Thanks "

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Spoiler

 

 

 

Eclair

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24013-problem-special-storage/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.