Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

Hello there,

I try to write some codes to make Auto storage items to warehouse but I dont know how to input password ?

 

1. Description of the problem / Question :

There is 2 problem 1 how can I add password ?
How Can I send the spesific id items to storage ?
 

import player, event, net
vid = player.GetTargetVID()
net.SendOnClickPacket(vid)
event.SelectAnswer(0,2)
event.SelectAnswer(event.BUTTON_TYPE_NEXT, 255)
 event.SelectText("asd") // I tried this but it was bad try I think 

 

 this part https://metin2.download/picture/cSmW1j2wn020C5U27oC6VfWGwR02fN80/.png

Thanks, Sincerly,
3r01n34

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23994-how-to-open-warehouse-with-python-input/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former Staff

You can't really input the password because it's called  from a packet sent by the server, you have to manually hook/modify interfacemodule.py "def AskSafeboxPassword(self):", in particular scrap the password part and set it manually.

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

12 hours ago, arves100 said:

You can't really input the password because it's called  from a packet sent by the server, you have to manually hook/modify interfacemodule.py "def AskSafeboxPassword(self):", in particular scrap the password part and set it manually.

Thank you for first,
And can you tell me how can I find this packets like "interfacemodule.py " how can I get the functions ?

 

  • Former Staff
8 hours ago, 3r01n34 said:

Thank you for first,
And can you tell me how can I find this packets like "interfacemodule.py " how can I get the functions ?

 

The packets that send the password request are in srcs

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.