Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

Hi all!!

I put the "MAX YANG SYSTEM" with my server!!

I've recently inserted Max Gold, but I can not connect to my server anymore. In the Syserr is: 

 

 

How can i fix this?..



mys ch1 syserr: SYSERR: May 27 20:37:42.840848 :: Boot: item table size error

 

anyone can help me?.

 

 

Thanks, all!
[[ saxoo159 ]]

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23959-item-table-size-error-help-me-pls/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.