Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

Hello guys,
I apologize in advance if someone have already asked this, I could not find any topics of it.
I would like to know if there is a way to write a script created by us (inside the client) and execute it.
I already tried to do something but every time I upload to my client it gets stuck after choosing character.
What I'm doing is:

 

  • Unpack the root
  • Open the root folder and create a script (allen.py)
  • Write some example code on it and save
  • Open game.py script and import the new script doing: import allen
  • Compress the root folder again using Eter and replace those two files in my Client

 

What happens it is when you choose the character, the loading screen appears and gets stuck there and it won't do nothing until I finish the process in my Task Manager.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is it a code problem, a Client problem, location from my script wrong?

I'm using Client Invoice (2013)

My script:

import ui
import wndMgr

class AllenTeste(ui.Window):
    def __init__(self):
        ui.Window.__init__(self)
        self.__LoadMainBoards()
    
    def __LoadMainBoards(self):
        self.FunctionalBoard = ui.ThinBoardClosed()
        self.FunctionalBoard.SetSize(100, 300)
        self.FunctionalBoard.SetPosition(wndMgr.GetScreenWidth() - 20, wndMgr.GetScreenHeight()/2)
        self.FunctionalBoard.Show()
        
start = AllenTeste()
start.Show()

 

Thanks, Sincerly,
allen

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23834-executing-python-scripts/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.