Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

I am looking for proper client encryption on my metin server, and some fixes on some systems.

First of all, I have a problem with special inventory: 


First 2 (book and upgrade) are working fine, but the stone inventory is somehow one with upgrade inventory.


The other problem is, when I shut down the server, and I start it again, the items in inventory don't load. So I have my equipment, I have special inventory and dragon soul systems, BUT the regular inventory items disappear, but they are still there in Navicat.

I would pay on paypal for the fixing of the problems. Contact me here, or on Discord: AreS#5828

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23775-looking-for-client-encryption-and-fixing/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.