Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community 

 

I come to present a project idea that can move forward depending on some things.

 

I have some Brazilian people who want to create the first international Brazilian server ever.

 

These same people are not programmers or anything like that.

 

The project idea would be a MiddleSchool server (Aeldra, Rubinum styles, etc.).

 

 

Budgets have already been made in several areas and the investment that these Brazilian people have already reached the limit (since it is difficult with the country's situation to be able to buy services in Europe).

 

So I come to look for the following:

 

1 developer who wants and wants to join this project. 

 

That has advanced knowledge, experiences from other projects and feedback from it.

 

I know it will be hard for someone to accept but try.

 

Interested to send a private message or discord HellBlazer#0833

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.