Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community I come looking for who sells me this autopatcher specifically!

 

Do not offer me anything other than this one.

 

My discord link: [SA]Psycho#5023

 

My Skype: live:robso_07

 

Me970iY.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23009-buy-autopatcher/
Share on other sites

Could you provide me a picture with a little bit more blur?

 

Quote

Do not offer me anything other than this one.

 

I have 2 types of packages for that auto patcher:

1) The blur patcher, i make a patcher that is blurry like that

 

2) I make a patcher that isnt blurry but you remove your glasses when i give it too you

Edited by .Paradox
  • Lmao 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23009-buy-autopatcher/#findComment-124503
Share on other sites

Thanks for your comment. 

9 hours ago, .Paradox said:

Could you provide me a picture with a little bit more blur?

 

 

I have 2 types of packages for that auto patcher:

1) The blur patcher, i make a patcher that is blurry like that

 

2) I make a patcher that isnt blurry but you remove your glasses when i give it too you

 

6 hours ago, Raylee said:

I think this was developed by @meleme18.

 


Best regards
Raylee

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23009-buy-autopatcher/#findComment-124519
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After two years of searching I bought the patch .. the matter can be closed. 

beautiful thing aaaaaaaaa

https://metin2.download/video/sr538Xz16eW68a7oPkK03gxX8ncrNzgB/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23009-buy-autopatcher/#findComment-139076
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.