Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Everybody!

I'd  like some help.

I put on the costume weapon system it was totally cool. After that, I put on the saash system and this error came up.

I have the fitted objects on it, but it doesn't show item in inventory.

Sorry, for my bad english.

 

Images: https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

 

 

Thank you in advance for your help.

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.