Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, AOS said:

Hello

 I want to create an oldschool server, i'm looking for clean serverfiles and database. I'm not really experienced on global forums. I saw a couple serverfiles but ppl telling these are outdated. I'm open for all suggests. 

TY

if you are willing to pay for serverfiles , I recommended you to buy from @martysama0134 

you can read about his serverfiles here 

http://martysama0134.com/

 

 

  • Lmao 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AOS said:

I don't want to pay for it, i'm also a software engineer student. I want to create my own. Thank you ❤️

if that's the case why don't you create your own serverfiles ?



there is a lot of serverfiles that's already public , it doesn't matter if they are clean or not , you can clean them yourself 

anyway good luck ?

1 minute ago, xLoGaN said:

if that's the case why don't you create your own serverfiles ?



there is a lot of serverfiles that's already public , it doesn't matter if they are clean or not , you can clean them yourself 

anyway good luck ?

I will try to explain it

When i download and try serverfiles, always thats happening, there is an item in mob_proto.sql, but it doesn't  exist in pack files or the opposite situation. If i can find any serverfiles + database + client clean working together, i will start working on it.

10 minutes ago, AOS said:

I will try to explain it

When i download and try serverfiles, always thats happening, there is an item in mob_proto.sql, but it doesn't  exist in pack files or the opposite situation. If i can find any serverfiles + database + client clean working together, i will start working on it.

which serverfiles you are using right now ?

On 12/6/2019 at 5:40 PM, Catii said:

you can find marty`s source on the other boards (for free), but if you are a software engineer student and you can't find this shit ... it will be hard for you.

the fist step in software developement is to know were to search for things.

That's not your business but ok. Stop spamming posts.

You can use the 1-Click-Files from LordZiege. With this files you can work without freebsd vm, they are compatible with windows so you can start them with Visual Studio and also you can debug them in VS.

  • Love 1
12 hours ago, DrTurk said:

You can use the 1-Click-Files from LordZiege. With this files you can work without freebsd vm, they are compatible with windows so you can start them with Visual Studio and also you can debug them in VS.

@DrTurk any alternative for me? I'm able to have a FreeBSD server. But can't find english client to work on. 

  • 7 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.