Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone I hope you are all well, I come to you to ask, at least my research on the Interface Illumina 3.0 (latest version)

In fact, I am looking for the latest version of this interface and someone who could install it and adapt it to my client for my future server.

I am ready to put the necessary amount if the job is well done, if the interface meets my expectations and those of my colleagues.

I would like you to take the time to share this message, even with those who do not have the capacity, so that those who can contact me to meet my expectations.

I am available on Discord ([Osiris2] Neal. #0001) as well as in a private message.

Once again, I thank all the people who will take time for me.

 

All work deserves a salary, so first come, first served

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22300-ui-interface-illumina-30/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.