Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for an unedited mob_proto.txt with all the values like gold exp an etc... I dont have the yang value filled. Theres just 0 in the yang column. And I dont feel like adding yang to all the existing mobs. 

 

Thanks

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22274-looking-for-some-default-mob_prototxt/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.