Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 years later...
  • Active Member

Better late than never, but I came across them while going through some very old backups of mine...

This is the hidden content, please

 

I don't have the client, only the legendary "Modifizierter-2010-Client.rar", but I can't remember if it's computerkrank's work or not.

  • Metin2 Dev 12
  • kekw 1
  • Good 3
  • muscle 1
  • Love 11
On 3/16/2024 at 11:04 AM, Exynox said:

Better late than never, but I came across them while going through some very old backups of mine...

This is the hidden content, please

 

I don't have the client, only the legendary "Modifizierter-2010-Client.rar", but I can't remember if it's computerkrank's work or not.

can you please upload the client?

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.