Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hello, I will post this topic to inform you that I am currently looking for a client interface for my server.

I am very professional and so I want some very professional things too. I am ready to put the price if the interface I like and go into theme with the style and atmosphere of my server.

I'd like a little interface to the Illumina, an interface out of the ordinary and the basic one that I find really too bland in my eyes for the server that I intend to do.

If a person sells one and it would fulfill my desires I am available on Discord (Neal#6459) and also in private message.

Thank you for your understanding, sincere greetings.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22083-search-client-interface/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.