Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I need someone who;
make me work,
I usually get ideas and others,
who need knowledge of;
c + c ++ Python lua

We would work like this:
1. I tell you what I need
2. you put a price (+ or -)

3. I decide, and if it's okay then we start

I have a lot of homework

 

 

I ask please
If you are interested,
and will contact me
that when I send you 1 task,
it doesn't take 1 week to finish it
(talking about simple tasks)

thanks for your time,
MP to me and I share (Skype, Discord)

payment system
paypal
skrill
possibly others .. but not much else

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22026-i-need-worker/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.