Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi.

My name is Andrei, I am from Romania and I am looking for a capable man with whom to open a project Metin2.

I'm not good at developing, but I'm going to invest in this project.

I'm looking for a skilled man in C++, Pyton, putty, and so on.

Those interested please leave a private message with your Facebook address

 

 

  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22025-sagittarius2-project/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.