Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Devs,

I have added green and purple infinite potions but when character dies you have to activate them again. Pets are the same, but they are also being automatically unsummoned after teleportation. Could someone please tell me how I can keep it activated after teleport and after death?

I would be very thankful if you will be able to help me with this problem.

Thanks for responses.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.