Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 godzin temu, JisOkay napisał:

 

I have it but I am looking for something else that I used to have but lost

worked the opposite way blocked all maps and typed on which map you can only fish

what you have sent works so that I have to manually lock every map and I don't want to do it anyway

  • Contributor

Bro you could just change
 

if (GetMapIndex() != 123)

to : 

if (GetMapIndex() == 123)

 

the != means all other maps will stop fishing while 123 won't

  • Love 1

My only accounts are here and on M2D, Don't trust anyone else from other shitty sites.
266868740522639360.png

11 godzin temu, JarajTo napisał:

char.cpp in void CHARACTER::fishing

    if (GetMapIndex() != 7)
    {
        ChatInfo(("xyz")); -- change to your  chat.
        return;
    }

 

I didn't mean it ... I want to add 3 maps only with number 1/21/41

  • Love 1
4 minuty temu, santa12 napisał:

I didn't mean it ... I want to add 3 maps only with number 1/21/41

Hmm you have autism? This is example which let ppl fishing only on map with index 7, just extend it to 1, 21, 41?

  • Love 1
7 godzin temu, JarajTo napisał:

Hmm you have autism? This is example which let ppl fishing only on map with index 7, just extend it to 1, 21, 41?

Listen, I know that .... But how to add it in one command to have 3 maps and not one omg, I think you have autism

    if (GetMapIndex() != 1 ||
    GetMapIndex() != 21 ||
    GetMapIndex() != 41)

it does not work

if (GetMapIndex() != 1,21,41)  - it doesn't work either

I can't fish on any map at all times

  • Honorable Member
	std::vector<int> fish_map {113,41};
	const auto it = std::find(fish_map.begin(), fish_map.end(), GetMapIndex());
	if (it == fish_map.end())
		return;

 

  • Love 3

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.