Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I have installed shop decoration on Ken Offline Shop System.

Shop Decoration System works but I get syserror on client.I tried some solutions but it didnt work

The error is given below.I need help Plz.I have attached my game.py and interfacemodule.py

0805 19:39:04977 ::   File "game.py", line 2359, in BINARY_OfflineShop_Appear

0805 19:39:04977 ::   File "interfaceModule.py", line 1530, in AppearOfflineShop

0805 19:39:04977 :: UnboundLocalError
0805 19:39:04977 :: : 
0805 19:39:04977 :: local variable 'board' referenced before assignment
0805 19:39:04977 :: 

 

 

game.py

interfacemodule.py

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.