Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,
 
i try add Defense of Belt like Armor via Value1. The Client is updatet for this. I do not know where to look in the source. He did not read out the value1 for the item type belt. How can I change this?
 
I dont like add the defense via applyvalue.
 
Thanks
 
Sorry for google translate :D
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21618-defense-by-belt-via-value1-like-armors-etc/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.