Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys! I tried to get out yang limit and i implemented the expanded money taskbar. Now, show me I have 0 yang, but I have more because i can buy items from shop. I resumed the yang limit tutorial 100 times and not find anything wrong. Can you help me, please?

 

Sorry for my bad english! :))

 

 

problema yang.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21600-yang-problem-0/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.