Metin2 Pickupbot with Filter

Hello,

i decided to make a pickupbot with a filter for my self because i cant use the popular bot for main account because they save log in data.

I have the problem that i do not know how to get the information which Items is dropped in metin2. For example i have a Red Potion(k) and i want

the bot to pick it up but nothing else how do i get the information that there is a Potion on  the ground or not?

and the second question is how do I get the Programm into the game metin2 with C++ im trying to do it in C++

the third quest is people recommend python for it because it seems easy but they always mention functions like pickclosesitem(); in their codes

but where are these functions declared? Are they from the metin2 source code? How do they get access to these functions? and how do they get

the python code into metin2?

I hope it is not to confusioning. I dont want source codes just need some keywords which i can google or read about so i can point my problem.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic