Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to install shoulder sash system by lennt v0.3 but the problem is that the mob_proto and item_proto are .txt and I need them .sql

I would do it by hand but I have no Idea what to put instead of "ITEM_MATERIAL" for example,in sql you have codes,the columns don't correspond either.

 

So,does anyone have a txt to sql converter or the sql files for this system?

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.