Jump to content

[Preview] League Of Legends map to metin2 - Howling Abyss


Recommended Posts

?️Hi everyone!?️


I am coming back to you with the new league of legends map! :)
This is 'Howling Abyss' - version metin2.
Map size - 2x2
It's good for pvp

 

⬇️contact⬇️

2019-02-13_150735.png.52a34241f735d103f4f1dd53e27ac883.png

__________________________________________________________________

This is my last map of league of legends.
Now I plan to add new npc / monsters / objects.
I will show you everything!
Cooming soon ..! :)

__________________________________________________________________

Summoner's Rift - >>>> click

__________________________________________________________________

 

dynamicPOOo.jpgPlDZjfA.pngKxq8yml.pngCrokjzP.png0gYrGEq.pngAxPmyyv.pngIZWgXza.pngEcaa6hK.png1DYMJL8.pngwdxqiI1.pngXMHLQts.pngbzTz3bv.png4G7fc6i.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, PeaceMaker said:

Looks great ! Would be nice if you post a video 

Thanks. When I buy a better computer, I will add a video! 
16 hours ago, AlCapone said:

You sell it :D?

Yes. Just write to me on Skype! :)

2019-02-13_150735.png.52a34241f735d103f4f1dd53e27ac883.png

  • 1 month later...
On 24.07.2019 at 10:23, Khadur said:

Cześć @Dexter_Stuff  czy masz link do pobrania?

Potrzebowałem twojej pomocy, możesz dodać mnie do niezgody? Khadur # 6132

Dziękuję Ci :)

This map is not for free! ?

  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.