New Costume Type Bug When Equiped

Go to solution Solved by displayjokes,

Hey, so i was creating a new costume type for smokes (like a smoke system, i couldn't find a system like that so i was trying to do my own)

Here's my bug:

(Sorry i can't post images don't know why, the upload fails always, so here's the link) https://metin2.download/picture/OY1Ni5TV11barEFsYBO4D6h2LoF5x367/.png

That's on inventory, the item works fine, and i can use it, but when i equip it, it does the right behavior, goes into the right slot and gives me the bónus HP, but i do not have tooltip and i can not unequip it, what have i done wrong or where can i fix this? This is bothering me for hours now >.<

Here's one item in inventory and the other one equiped: https://metin2.download/picture/O0kx5ywF5fILZ0RspL9439EBh8c0LJ68/.png

If i use the one in inventory they switch, so i don't understand what's going on

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you :)

Edit:

It seems like it's not beeing recognized has a costume slot, if i drag the item over and drop it, the item wont equip, if i start clicking on it with the item dragged, it won't equip..

Only equips with a right click on mouse..

Is there any limitation that can be making this?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

It's all lies

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Okay, i do not know what really did it, but the problem is solved, was able to add the new costume item without any problems after 5/6 tries, always the same process, i changed the height from costumewindow.py on uiscript and it worked, i do not know if it was really that, because the other items were working on the same y value..

Anyways, problem solved :)

It's all lies