Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Inactive Member

Hi,
When I want to create a guild, the server say <Analyze> AnswerMakeGuild disabled. I own SRC Client & Server...

If I change (packet_info.cpp)

Set(HEADER_CG_ANSWER_MAKE_GUILD, sizeof(TPacketCGAnswerMakeGuild), "AnswerMakeGuild", true);

to
 

Set(HEADER_CG_ANSWER_MAKE_GUILD, sizeof(TPacketCGAnswerMakeGuild), "AnswerMakeGuild", false);


if I want to create a guild - client dropped.

Serverr 

 

SYSERR: Apr  9 06:47:19 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 223, LAST HEADER: 81(14), REMAIN BYTES: 1, fd: 19


Where is problem? O.o

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21009-andwermakeguild-disabled/
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...
On 4/9/2019 at 8:14 AM, FileX said:

Hi,
When I want to create a guild, the server say <Analyze> AnswerMakeGuild disabled. I own SRC Client & Server...

If I change (packet_info.cpp)

Set(HEADER_CG_ANSWER_MAKE_GUILD, sizeof(TPacketCGAnswerMakeGuild), "AnswerMakeGuild", true);

to
 

Set(HEADER_CG_ANSWER_MAKE_GUILD, sizeof(TPacketCGAnswerMakeGuild), "AnswerMakeGuild", false);


if I want to create a guild - client dropped.

Serverr 

 

SYSERR: Apr  9 06:47:19 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 223, LAST HEADER: 81(14), REMAIN BYTES: 1, fd: 19


Where is problem? O.o

Enter in guild.h from src/game and comment this line: #define ENABLE_NEWGUILDMAKE. Now rebuild the game src

I know it's 4 years too late, but someone might need this ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21009-andwermakeguild-disabled/#findComment-162037
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.