Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

 I've come to offer myself as a game master for an international news-style server that is still in the early stages of development.

I'm Portuguese,i playing metin2  for almost 12 years.  

I have a lot of experience in metin2 as a player and as a member of some projects.

I can help with various ideas, I can also support players, contacts of people to various areas, etc.

If you want to get in touch with me, send me a message through the following means:

-Skype: [email protected]
-Discord: HellBlazer # 0833

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20920-searching-for-project-internacional-newschool/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.