Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I bought offline shop system few days ago from "great" or "deco".

Anyway, I tried adding the system 5 times and every single time i get the exact same error.

d48TUDe.png

Name of the shop just shows up in random places (not attached to mobs) just random places on the screen. 

Has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix this? It looks like an issue with "GetProjectPosition" but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, ManiacRobert said:

If you bought it, why you don't ask great or "deco"?

I did, he gave me 3 functions to check/replace and I did but it's still not working, so I'm writing here hoping someone already had this issue and sorted it out.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.