Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I have a bug I cant solve since I search in all google.

The bug is if I use the heal skill dont give HP.

The run and atack skill works good and give me this message in debug:

Weapon type is 5 [ALERT] ┼©░┘└╠ ¥°¥¯╝¡ Ã├À╣└╠¥¯┐í░È ╗þ┐ÙÃı┤¤┤┘
Remove Affect 111 95
__RemoveAffect 111 ( No Affect )

But for Heal skill give me only this:

Weapon type is 5

Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20244-bug-skill-heal-shaman/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.