Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys..

I have a simple task for someone who knows from 3dsmax or simillar programs. I have a model of an object with textures and everything and all i need is to change it a little bit.  I mean change its shape so it looks like something else.  Can someone who knows how to do it contact me? I'm paying well if its done fast!

Thanks everyone!

 

facebook: Giannis Poriazis

discord:  Moon123  #0033

Skype: Γιαννης Ποριαζης

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20182-looking-for-3dmodeller/
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.