Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm looking for translators to translate client / server / quests and so on from English into German and Turkish of course, with payment.

I ask seriousness, I want people who have done so in the past!

You can search for me at skype: live: [email protected]

You can search for me at discord: Vincent Griffith # 2159

Wonderful day!

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.